It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair
– from “A Tale of Two cities ” of Charles Dickens.
These are some insights i gained during various scenarios encountered this year .
- You can get almost anything done if you don’t care who gets the credit.
- Vocabulary can change the direction of a discussion . Use right and higher level words and turn the discussion to your side.
- “Money can buy happiness. If it doesn’t make you happy then you are not spending it right”.
- If there is a good cause thousands will work towards it with unlimited passion zeal and one must experience it atleast once in a lifetime. #Jp4Malkajgiri Campaign
- 1.01 power of 365 is 37.8 – and 0.99 power of 365 is 0.03. Improve a bit everyday .
- Don’t try to postpone a deadline. An Approaching deadline makes you do wonders.
- You may be happy if you succeed, But to succeed, first you need to be Happy. Being Happy is probably the most underrated trait of human self.
- When planning for a vacation, consider cellular connectivity as a criteria . Lesser the connectivity, better the vacation. 🙂
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.”
- Eyes tell the real emotions no matter what the person says and does.
- “Dream on, but don’t expect they will all come true.” Be ready to face the consequences of anything you want to do/any decision you take.
- . Always have the best support system for you . Life is a bumpy ride at times.
- . Always break with both front and back breaks on a bike. 😛
- . Karaoke is awesome 🙂
Thank you 2014 for an amazing crazy fabulous exhilarating enlightening creative year.
Similar to my post of 2013.13 years learnt in 2013